Sunday, February 7, 2021

April 2013 Kaleidoscope


Sunday, February 7th, 2021

The next kaleidoscope I want to show you is from April of my 2013 calendar.  The original picture I used to create the kaleidoscope I believe came from a photo of a floral carpet pattern.  After creating a kaleidoscope I liked, I saved it as a .jpg file and opened it in Photoshop Elements.

I again used the same technique as in my February and March images.  This time I used the Cookie Cutter Tool shape called Flower 24 found under the Flowers category.  I only cropped it once this time, but I dragged the edges of the crop shape beyond the borders of the image.  I then edited the colors on each of the layers so there was a high degree of contrast.  As you can see what is yellow green on the lower layer changes to blue violet on the upper cropped layer.


Image Copyright © 2013 Judith Ahlborn



4 comments: