Sunday, April 18, 2021

A Few More Kaleidoscopes

Sunday, April 18, 2021 

For this week’s kaleidoscope, I can only take some guesses as to how I created it.  I am not even sure what kind of image I started with.  Sometimes when I am just playing around in Photoshop I do something and then I do something else, and so on and so on.  Eventually I create something I particularly like but I have no idea how I got there as I wasn’t taking notes along the way.  It definitely isn’t something I could reproduce, but I had fun getting there.  Having fun along the way is what it is all about, and in the end it is really all that matters, right?  Plus, in this case I enjoy the outcome as well.


Image Copyright © 2013 Judith Ahlborn

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Judy...your description applies to most the the art I create! Nice to have some company☀️ Thanks.

    ReplyDelete