Sunday, April 11, 2021

A Few More Kaleidoscopes

Sunday, April 11, 2021 

I have a few more kaleidoscopes that I particularly like that did not make it on my 2013 calendar.  I am going to show you one a week for the next several weeks, then I will move on with the images from my 2014 calendar.  They were mostly done using similar techniques as those in my calendar so I will not describe them in detail unless there is something unique about a particular one.

This first one is actually a little different.  I opened a kaleidoscope in Photoshop Elements and used the Rectangular Marquee tool to select out a quadrant of the image.  I edited the colors in that quadrant and then selected the next one until I had altered the colors of each of the four quadrants.   


Image Copyright © 2013 Judith Ahlborn



No comments:

Post a Comment