Thursday, December 3, 2015

Venetian #1


Thursday, December 3, 2015
I have another set of four mini pictures that I made this year.  Again, I designed them small so I could fill up a yard of Spoonflower fabric.  I had just enough space left over from a larger image to fit four  5 x 7 pictures from my travels. 
Venice is one of my favorite cities in the world.  I haven't been there in many years, but I did go to Las Vegas this year.  I finally had a chance to walk through the Venetian hotel, and it is quite an amazing place.  The ceiling looks like the sky and there are shops and restaurants along the indoor canal.  I took a number of photos in hopes of creating a few art pieces disguised as the real thing.  Here is the first of my mini 'Venice' pieces.  When I have shown them to people, I often get asked when I went to Venice or if I purchased them there.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment