Friday, July 3, 2015

Pattern 100


Friday, July 3, 2015
Today it is time to celebrate!  I am now on my 100th pattern!  I can't believe I have created that many patterns since the beginning of the year.  And it has been so much fun learning how to create all of these.  I hope that you are enjoying being part of my journey and are practicing on some similar patterns of your own.


I have a few more plaids to show you.  This next one is also made from two different stripe patterns.  I used my Pattern 50 for the vertical stripe and my Pattern 44 again for the horizontal stripe.  I find it amazing to see how they turn out.  They really look like plaid fabrics that have been woven on a loom.  See my instructions on my previous plaids to see how these patterns can be achieved.



No comments:

Post a Comment