Sunday, February 22, 2015

Pattern 40


Sunday, February 22, 2015
I have one more half drop pattern to show you before I move on to some other things.  As you can see, the possibilities are endless.  For this one, I also used one of the built in cookie cutter shapes from Photoshop Elements, but I modified it a little after creating the half drop pattern.


My first image below shows the repeatable pattern after making the basic 'cut and paste' and rearranging of the cropped shape.  In the second image below, you can see that I copied one of the little squares and pasted it four times to 'join' the little squares that were already there.  In the third image below, I filled in the spaces with color.  That became my final pattern.  I selected all, and saved the pattern from the selection.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment