Saturday, February 7, 2015

Pattern 27


Saturday, February 7, 2015
This pattern is similar to my Pattern 22.  It has more than one color dot, and it takes four dots to make the repeat.  In this case, the dots are smaller, and every dot is a different color.


I started this one by creating a new file 2 inches by 2 inches.  I turned on the grid so I could line up my dots and make sure I created them the same size.  Using the Ellipse tool I drew out four circles, one in each quarter of the square.  The circles are a half inch in diameter.  Each time I create one, it creates a new layer, so when I completed drawing all four dots, I merged the layers.  Using the Paint Bucket tool I filled each dot with a different color.  I then added a thin outline from the Effects tab.  I saved this as my pattern.


No comments:

Post a Comment