Saturday, January 17, 2015

Pattern 9


Saturday, January 17, 2015
This next kaleidoscope I created by layering several kaleidoscope files on top of each other in Photoshop, but that is the topic of a whole other discussion.  What I think is interesting about this one is that the overall repeated pattern has somewhat of a plaid look, or maybe even the look of quilt blocks. 
I have actually used this particular kaleidoscope in a set of coasters that I ordered from Shutterfly.com.  I used them as gifts, and people really liked them.  I'm getting off topic here a little, but besides creating fantastic Photoshop patterns, that is another idea of something you can do with your kaleidoscope designs.   I have one more kaleidoscope created pattern to show you tomorrow, and then we will move on to some other ideas.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment