Friday, January 2, 2015

Moving Forward


Friday, January 2, 2015

Well, there you have it!  I have shared my story and all of the art pieces I have made to date which I have designed on my computer in some form or another.  I have made other pieces, but I want to focus my intent for this blog on using various computer programs to do my design work.  I hope you have enjoyed my journey and have learned a few things on the way.  From here, I will continue sharing my works as I create them.

Some of my more favorite pieces  include my birds and the pieces that I have designed using fill patterns in Photoshop Elements.  As I mentioned in an earlier blog posting, many of the patterns I have used for fills are not seamless repeats as they were not intended for the purposes I have used them.  Moving forward, I plan to design many new patterns of my own that will repeat seamlessly, and I will share those patterns with you.

I am looking forward to starting a new chapter in my digital design work as we move forward in this new year.  I hope you had a joyous holiday season and wishing you an artful and creative 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment