Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Pattern 140


Wednesday, August 26, 2015
Here is something different!  I started with my Pattern 132 which was created using the Stamp Filter on another one of my previous patterns.  Since it has solid swirls of color, it is easy to fill in the swirls with other patterns.  Using the Paint Bucket Tool with 'Contiguous' set to off, I filled in the light green swirls with one of my previous 'Watercolor' patterns and then filled in the purple areas with a different 'Watercolor' pattern.  This is just another example of pattern combining.  It also shows how I can create something entirely new by using things I have already created.  I could never have gotten to this without first creating those other patterns.  And I am already up to 140 patterns since the beginning of the year.  Only 60 more to go and I could make an even 200.  I think I can do that!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment