Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Pattern 126


Wednesday, August 5, 2015
Since I got started applying different kinds of filters and color alterations to some of my 'watercolor' patterns, I thought I would see how that would work out with some of my kaleidoscope and paper snowflake designs.  I have a new series to show you that I can't even tell you exactly how I created them, because I really don't remember.  All I can say is that I opened one of my previous patterns and just played around with it applying filters and color modifications until  I came up with something I liked.  It is kind of like taking a walk through the forest and neglecting to mark your path so you cannot find your way back out.  Sometimes it is just fun to play and not worry or keep track of how you came up with what you did.  Just save what you like and define it as a pattern.



No comments:

Post a Comment