Saturday, May 9, 2015

Pattern 87


Saturday, May 9, 2015
My detailed instructions for all of these 'paper Snowflake' patterns can be found on my Pattern 81 blog post from Sunday, May 3rd.  If you are new to my blog, I am creating all of my patterns and saving them in Photoshop Elements, version 10.  When I save them in Photoshop Elements, they are saved to Photoshop pattern files, files with a .pat extension.  I save them as a separate file from the patterns that come standard with Photoshop.  I keep them under the 'My Documents' folder in a subfolder where I can find them.  If you are following along and creating some patterns of your own, you will want to save your pattern file and remember where you have it located so you will not lose all of your custom patterns.



No comments:

Post a Comment