Saturday, May 16, 2015

Mancuso Quilt Show


Saturday, May 16, 2015
Awhile ago I set my goal for the year at 180 patterns, or about one pattern every other day.  Since I am now half way there, I am going to take a little break from pattern making and get back to making some textile art with all the patterns I now have.  I have showed you lots of patterns so far and I think you will agree the possibilities are infinite.  I hope if you are following along, that you are playing around with creating lots of your own patterns.  As you can see they are really not hard to do.  Just take them one step at a time. 


A couple of weekends ago the Mancuso Quilt Show was in town and I entered one of my quilt pieces through the Colorado Quilt Council.  It was exciting to have the opportunity to show my work among so many fantastic traditional and contemporary quilts.  Here is a picture of me standing next to my quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment