Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Pattern 74


Tuesday, April 28, 2015
Today I am going to post three new patterns as each one was built upon my Pattern #73.  I have simply added one more of my patterns, making each one a combination of three of my past patterns.  Here are the steps I took using Photoshop Elements.


Step 1 - Start by opening the file created for Pattern 73.  See my first image below.

Step 2 - Select the Paint Bucket tool.  Have the Pattern box checked and Contiguous unchecked in the Options Bar.  I selected the first image from my Pattern #40 to fill in the gray space.  See the pattern from my blog post on February 22, 2015.  My second image below shows this step and the completed pattern.

Step 3 - Now Select -> All, and Edit -> Define Pattern from Selection.

Step 4 - The third image below shows the pattern filled into an eight inch square.



No comments:

Post a Comment