Thursday, February 19, 2015

Pattern 37


Thursday, February 19, 2015
This pattern is another one I created using the built in cookie cutter shape of the classic fleur de lis from Photoshop Elements.  I created a two inch by two inch file, added a new layer, and filled it with lime green using the Paint Bucket tool.  I cropped it with the fleur de lis shape, resized it, and centered it within the square.  I duplicated the layer.  With the grid visible, I selected the top half and cut and pasted it into a new layer.  I moved it to the bottom and moved the lower half to the top.  I then selected the duplicated layer, selected the left half and cut and pasted it into a new layer.  I then moved the left half to the right side and the right half to the left side.  I then selected all and defined the pattern from the selection.



No comments:

Post a Comment