Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pattern 7


Thursday, January 15, 2015
I am going to stick with kaleidoscope based patterns for a few more days, and then I will switch gears and show you other ways to create interesting designs.  My next kaleidoscope pattern I really like.  You never know how they are going to look when repeated until you actually create them as patterns. 
Even though all the kaleidoscope patterns are grid based, you can see how they all look so different.  I suggest spending some time just creating lots and lots of kaleidoscopes in Kaleidoscope Kreator.  Then spend some time turning them into patterns in Photoshop Elements and see which ones you like a lot.  Fortunately creating kaleidoscopes is very fun and addicting.  I can spend hours on this activity.  So here is the kaleidoscope image and the repeated pattern.


No comments:

Post a Comment